When fall hits warm and gooey is what I crave. Some times you just have to give in and move on. I didn’t skip out on the dairy here so enjoy today and start anew tomorrow! At least there is no gluten in this dish to cloud that guy and brain.
- 16 oz bag gluten free noodles
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons flour substitute (I used Yuma flour)
- 2 tablespoons gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese of your choice
- 1/4 cup feta
- 1 tablespoon grey parsley
Preheat oven to 375•
Cook chosen noodles according to directions on package and set aside.
Next melt butter over low heat in sauce pan. Wisk in flour substitute creating a rue. Once the mixture is smooth add in milk and wisk vigorously. Keep stiring until smooth about 5 minutes on low heat. Add chess into mixture and store well. Fold in pasta noodles and the spread into a 9×13 baking dish.